The revolutionary way to add fluorescent dye and refrigerant into AC&R systems.
No complicated hookups! Ideal for preventive maintenance programs and for multiple, small AC&R units.
- Works in all systems, including high-pressure R-410A systems.
- Simple to use. Charge inline with refrigerant
- Use any 1/4” ball valve to purge lines before use
- JAV-1108 (GS1) (packs of 6): Each cartridge treats >1.5 L of oil (aprx. 2.2 kg of refrigerant)
- JAV-1109 (GS2) (packs of 6): Each cartridge treats >3.0 L of oil (aprx. 4.5 kg of refrigerant)
- JAV-1107 (GS3) (packs of 6): Each cartridge treats >7.6 L of oil (aprx. 11.3 kg of refrigerant)
- JAV-1110 Glo-Stick® universal dye capsules - treats 1.3Kg of refrigerant
How does it work?
Connect the GLO-STICK® capsule between the low-pressure gauge of a charged manifold and the service port using bleed valves. Open the valves slowly to gradually add dye into the system and let it circulate.
Scan the system with a flashlight. The precise location of all leaks will be shown by a bright, yellow-green glow.
||Glo-Stick® dye capsules
||Single shot for medium systems
||Single shot for large systems
||Glo-Stick® universal dye capsules
All in packs of 6
CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT SPEC SHEET