Oxyturbo Maxymum High Pressure Regulator
Stock Status: In Stock
professional regulator for use with nitrogen or argon
- Front adjustment.
- Side entry for nitrogen or argon cylinders.
- 63mm gauges to ISO 5171 with fitted protectors.
- Safety relief valve.
- Made with advanced production technology from brass bar stock with quality manufactured components.
- Maximum inlet pressure of 300 bar.
- Supplied with a series of cascade outlet nipples with multiple connection possibilities including: G3/8 Rhe cone outlet according to UNI EN 560:2006; conversion outlet from cone G3/8 to SAE 1/4″ (7/16″ 20 UNF); conversion outlet from SAE 1/4″ to SAE 5/16″ (1/2″ 20 UNF).
- The Maxymum reduces and stablises the pressure of the gas in the cylinder to a safe and/or usable level acceptable by your operating system.
The pressure in the gas cylinder is easily increased and decreased by a simple turn of the pressure adjusting knob.