The UK's Best Selling Refrigerant Leak Detector
Offering hand-held convenience, the Tek-Mate leak detector boasts proven heated diode sensor technology. The Tek-Mate incorporates an electrochemical sensor consisting of a ceramic substrate, doped with a reactive element, and maintained at high temperature by a built-in heating element.
Tek-Mate is sensitive to R22 at 2 grams/year and R410A at 5 grams/yr, making it easy to detect a leak of any size.
The latest version of the Tek-Mate features a soft touch operational pad, allowing the user to control the unit with only one hand. Switching the unit on or off and selecting detection levels (high / low) is done with a quick press of a button.
Packaged in a durable plastic case, the Tek-Mate leak detector is well above its class as a cost effective tool.
- F- GAS Compliant tested to BSEN14624
- Base unit includes Sensor, 2 D-size alkaline batteries, spare filters, and a hard plastic carrying case.
- Sensitivity to CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs 0.4 oz/yr.
- Controls 3-position soft touch switch— off, low sensitivity, high sensitivity
- Power 2 D-size (1.5-volt) alkaline batteries
- Contamination adjustment - Automatic
- Weight with batteries 1.54 lb (700 g)
- Operating temperature range -20ºF to 122ºF -27ºC to 50ºC
- Probe Chrome-plated flexible metal.
- Sampling system Positive displacement pump