Javac - PVR Nitrogen Pressure and Vacuum Manifold
£227.99 (inc. VAT)
Stock Status: In Stock
The PVR Manifold is a duel 2 in 1 nitrogen pressure testing and vacuum manifold designed for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration use.
The PVR Features include:
- Separate valves for pressure and vacuum testing procedures.
- The PVR Speeds up the process of pressure and vacuum testing.
- The PVR is specifically designed to handle high pressures involved in pressure testing R410 a systems.
- Both gauges on the PVR are equipped with a set point indicator to monitor for pressure or vacuum losses.
- The PVR has a built in vent valve for safe de-pressurisation of systems.
- A safety relief valve is fitted to prevent accidental pressure damage to the vacuum gauge.
- A 3/8 Vacuum hose adaptor is included for larger systems.
The kit includes:
- 0-1000 mbar vacuum gauge with built in set point indicator and safety relief valve.
- 0-50 bar pressure gauge with built in set point indicator and guides for correct system pressures.
- For use on all air conditioning systems including R410a.
- All connections to the PVR are 1⁄4 flare male.
- Heavy duty manifold without sight glass.
- Stainless steel nitrogen hoses max working pressure 200 bar.
- Gauge heads in rubber surround for protection.
- Sturdy foam filled plastic carry case with handle.
- Maximum working pressure 50 bar.
- PVR Manifold
- 2 X 2m Stainless steel braided, 1⁄4 connection hoses
- 1 X 72” Yellow Vacuum hose
- 1 x 1⁄4 x 5/16 adaptor to suit R410a systems
- 1 x 1⁄4 x 3/8 vacuum hose adaptor.
- Manifold hook for easy use
- Instructional guide for the safe use of the PVR
- Sturdy plastic carry case