Suitable for R32
The Gas Mate is an ATEX approved combustible leak detector that uses leading-edge technology to detect hydrocarbons and other gases with twice the sensitivity of competing models. Perfect for checking leaks in residential and commercial combustion appliances, such as natural gas- or propane-fired heating systems, or gas pipelines.
Features At A Glance
- Sensitive to 500ppm of Hydrogen (Trace-A-Gas).
- Sensitive to 5 ppm methane (twice as sensitive as the nearest competitor)
- Also detects natural gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol, isobutane and ammonia
- Multiple LEDs, variable intensity audio alarm indicate leak strength
- Adjustable sensitivity helps pinpoint leaks fast
- Auto-zeroing for ignoring background gas levels in leak test area
- Small sensor and probe tip permit leak checking in tighter places
- Certified intrinsically safe by MET Laboratories for use in combustive/explosive environments
- 3-year replacement warranty
The Gas-Mate is an intrinsically safe instrument designed to detect leaks of a variety of combustible gasses. The Gas Mate is ideal for detecting gas leaks in both residential and commercial environments.
For more information: http://www.javac.co.uk/docs/javac-gas-mate-brochure.pdf